Under Armour will actually not be the top tournamnet. You will see once the rosters are set that is not going to be the case. Many of the UA kids from last year have made the switch. MANY NOT ALL. There will be more talent at the American Select. I am not speculating at all here and and all I ask is that you wait for the rosters to drop and then comment. I think the UA will be good as well but not as well attended by the top players as the Ameican Select. Many of the UA gilrs from Baltimore,Conny & the South have already made the switch and now from what I am hearing many from Long Island will be heading to Delaware. Some of the AS rosters are up and if you know which kids are which, you will see what I am saying. You will have a few of the top girls still headed to UA because of fear of changing and they like the way that the UA name looks on the resume but I would bet that the LI American Select team would beat the UA Team once set. The again the UA Long Island team was a hot dumpster fire last year and its no wonder why some would change. Either way none of the kids will be wrong for choosing either one. If your kids made either team, that is a good problem to have. Good Luck to all