Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Totally agree! The best talent was there from Long Island. I don’t see how they can pick a team based on what hey saw yesterday at tryouts. My guess it will be the same ole BS.. the team compiled with YJ and Jesters!

Actually, many of the best girls did not attend. There were a few top TG and YJ girls who really stood out, otherwise I was not that impressed. Under Armour will no doubt be the premier event once again, and I suspect many of the better girls will decline the invitation. This whole thing is about to backfire on CR. Only good thing is that it will open up spots for more girls.

Looks like Jesters pretty much running the UA tryouts. So? They prob. Know who they are picking already as well. We will see who makes UA teams. I’m sure they are super happy YJ stepped away

Jesters have 3 girls who are good players, not great. Many other girls in the age group better. Jesters is not in the same league as YJ or TG. Do you remember what happened to them when they played TG a couple months ago? That said, those three will make UA regardless of how they try out. There will be about 6 more spots for ‘23s. The rest of the spots go to ‘22s. It will be the North Shore YJ girl, and a few TGs. The other good YJs are doing AS. Both events will be great for recruiting purposes but Long Island talent will be split so I’m not sure how either team will perform. Will be interesting.

Don’t forget about Elevate girls making it their owner is the coach. Do you really think he isn’t taking girls from his own club?