Originally Posted by Anonymous
Comsewogue is pretty good
Chaminade, Manhasset and GC are the strongest.

Apparently no one is on here from Suffolk. BBP goes to County Championship and plays the best team on Long Island in the best conference on the island, with arguably the youngest quality team in section 11. Entire core coming back next year. Both JV and Middle school teams go undefeated. Just like the girls side, BBP is here to stay.

Thanks BBP no one really asked !
well based off of those town tournaments i was at over the years and how many of the better boys went to Catholic's(alot) I would say Bbp, Rvc,Pequa,SWR and GC
Comsewogue is pretty good
Chaminade, Manhasset and GC are the strongest.

Apparently no one is on here from Suffolk. BBP goes to County Championship and plays the best team on Long Island in the best conference on the island, with arguably the youngest quality team in section 11. Entire core coming back next year. Both JV and Middle school teams go undefeated. Just like the girls side, BBP is here to stay.

Thanks BBP no one really asked !
well based off of those town tournaments i was at over the years and how many of the better boys went to Catholic's(alot) I would say Bbp, Rvc,Pequa,SWR and GC

Not sure what tournies you were at, but BBP took basically all of them over the years for 2024. Not from BBP, but everyone knows that. Not debatable. Im told that half the Wolfpack team is from Bayport. After that, I’d say it went RvC and SWR. GC and especially pequa not even in the conversation, so stop trying to weasel them into the mix. Look for BBP to compete with anyone this year. My understanding is they lost no offensive players, and have plenty of depth at every position. Goalie position is stacked.