Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually TG organization has historically been DESTROYED by YJ. Remember It happened on 2020 during very intense game. (TGs need extensive therapy following that one)21s never even matched up because YJ 21 were best in the country and TG very weak and never advanced into meaningful games. 22 YJ beat TG in only time they ever matched up. 23TG got the win over YJ, that was Big win for TG. Owners of TG should let that team play for free next year. YJ at 24 and 25 way better than TG. Facts. Also look out fir jesters - their 23 could upset the TGs. Nice girls will finish first.

Lol, nobody cares about what happened with YJ ‘22s, 21s, 24s or 25s. This thread is about’23s. YJ ‘23s have been desperate to beat TG for as many years as I can remember. You act like TG “getting the win” was some kind of unexpected miracle. Educate yourself please. TG ‘23 has NEVER lost to YJs. We have also had to listen to the YJ banter claiming how they were the best team in the country for years even though it’s false. Even more interesting is that YJs had to combine with TWO other clubs just to be competitive after several of their best players left for other clubs (I wonder why that happened?). As for Jesters, TG played them a couple months ago and doubled them, so I’m not sure what we should look out for? Lots of nice girls on all the teams. It’s jealous parents like you who fester over losing a lacrosse game that are the problem