Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Would have been nice if NGLL went to three tiers. Would have made for better competition all around

A group - hero’s green, mnd black, sw blue, pride red, coppermine black, Nems, LBC, md unite east

B group - hero’s white, sw white, pride white, pride Loudoun, 3D Frederick, integrity green, stars light blue, mind red, md United west, copper mine blue

C group - everyone else

Pretty hilarious you put a team in to the “A” division, SW for those struggling to follow along, then lumped the team that beat them in the semis (Hoco) in to the “everyone else” category. Back to the drawing board my guy. Thanks for participating thought. 👏

Agreed though. Lots of soft games for upper teams.

I think it was accurate to put HoCo in A this spring. They have athletes (but perhaps more latent skills)to compete in fast break ball. Going forward, not sure it will be the case as their (lack of) coaching will catch up to them.

unfortunately, some of these HoCo players are going to be in for a rude awakening when they get to their respective high schools and the HS HC is wondering why they have no weak hand throwing, catching or cradling, no concept of team off or def, etc. ie practical fundamentals necessary for a higher level of play that the HC apparently doesn’t believe in. The fact that’s she’s been there 3 years is astounding. .

Of course based on the practice yesterday that heard about, they will be able to crush twizzlers, through the legs shots, etc, which I am sure they use. Great 45 minutes of drill HC. Lol

Sounds like they are getting rec level coaching which is a shame.

I am sure you will start seeing HoCo players at other clubs if changes aren’t made by Mid July.