Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NGLL final four is all set. Pride vs MnD 8AM and HOCO vs Heros 9AM? Can the Pride take down MnD? Will the HOCO magic continue vs Heros? I think the top seeds have to be favored. Long layoffs for Heros last game May 9th might come out rusty/ sloppy, can HOCO get early lead on them? I will say early lead by Hoco is critical for their chances. MnD only tested by sky walkers this year. I think Pride is athletic enough and has a really good goalie to test MnD. 8AM start coming from NOVA might foul them up. Predictions- Hoco early lead evaporates late and HOCO gives up a couple late ones 8-5. MnD gets early lead and uses tactics to hold off a Pride comeback to win 7-6. I predict Heros wins the Sunday final as they dominate the draw to win 9-5.

For HoCo, need to do better on draw to have a chance at beating Heros. Last few of their games have seen low % draw wins, lots of forced passes and mostly 1v1 offense. Not sure that will work against Hero's which historically have eaten HoCo's lunch, although stranger things have happened, and perhaps there is some magic left for HoCo, but would be nice if they could rely on good old fashioned, coached at a high level, lacrosse.

Yeah, none of that worked for HoCo. More Cowbell by HC!