Originally Posted by Anonymous
Standings 
Team 91 6:0 Average Goal Differential +10.6

Still the team to beat. Can anyone give them some competition? They have won every game by at least 7 goals. NL and True still on the schedule.
Next Level Blue 4:1 AGD +4.8
Looking strong and could give 91 some competition next week. AGD could be inflated since they have 3 tough teams still on the schedule. Also their only loss is FCA's only win.
DC Express Black 3:2 AGD +0.4
They have the closest game against 91 so far and only other loss was to NL in a crazy competitive game
Crabs 3:3 AGD -2.6
Got off to a slow start but have won 3 of the past 4 games and lost to Express by one goal this week. AGD is negative but they have played 91 but not Looneys yet
Annapolis Hawks Green 3:3 AGD +1
Not sure what's happening here some competitive games and some decisive victories
True Annapolis Green 2:2 AGD +0.5
Have only played 4 games so need to see more for a read. AGD is probably inflated since they have played Looneys but not 91 yet.
Madlax Capital 2:3 AGD -1.6
Had a tough early schedule and a strong team . Also haven't played Looneys
FCA 1:5 AGD -3.2
Much better than their record IMO - playing some strong and tight games and beat NL - still have Looneys
Looney's 0:5 AGD -11
Not really looking like an elite division team. They have lost by at least 7 goals in every game (I guess that balances out 91)

With the exception of Looney's, the modern day MIAA. I'd have to arguably say that the other 8 are 8 of the top 20-25 in the country hands down... kudos to the Mid-Atlantic.

91 is a machine offensively

I've watched of couple of 91's games when our guys played either before or after. They are really good offensively, seem to dominate on time of possession while averaging almost 15 goals per game. They just wear down opposing defenses. And the face off guy is pretty good at getting them the possessions. With their defense giving up fewer than 5 goals per game, they are pretty stout as well. Hopefully the game vs NL will be live streamed.

I actually think 91's offense and time of possession is their best defense.... I consider their D average at very best. But when your O is scoring 15+ a game - who cares? lol