Originally Posted by Anonymous
Keep hearing how STM is unstoppable in the IAAM A conference is this true? Didn't they lose to Maryvale and close games with Spalding and Gertsell?
Beating the teams they have by 1 or 2, or 0-4 RPCS by 8 is not unstoppable in the IAAM A. Come back when they play the top teams and then we’ll discuss.

Oh I agree there seems to be a reporter that keeps tweeting how they are unstoppable and a force to be reckoned with in the A conference. Sounds a little biased to me since there are three undefeated teams that STM as yet to face.

She works for the Capital Gazette and only covers the AA County teams. She is also known for hyperbole.

STM is a middle of the pack IAAM team this year.
"She works for the Capital Gazette" And probably a STM grad by the way she swoons over the STM midfielder every article and ignores other girls. STM has this culture for those that went there k-12 and their kids that attend k-12. If you aren't that, you are lost in the shuffle to the families who influence the school and sports. This girl is a great player, but others on team (non-STM lifers) get very limited recognition. I bet the other 11 girls contribute (just a little) to the team.