Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think you are discounting the elite development that is going on there at the High School Level.

It is no secret that LE does a very good job of developing their elite players in High School. Take a look at D1 rosters and contributors around the country that came from that program. They are doing something right over there.

Not to say other programs don’t have very good players in college as well. The majority of them have come from LE, hands down.

If I am not mistaken, LE has a 2022 that was on BBLs weaker team a couple years back, and is now committed to Yale. Hard to argue they didn’t help develop that kid. If he “was that good” before he left BBL, he wouldn’t have been playing on their B team.

It’s no secret that they do not develop players at LE. They only showcase kids (and use the bottom half of the team for $). My guess is BBL just messed up and the kid earned his spot going somewhere else. There are many examples of kids who left or got cut from LE who went to great college programs via other clubs too.[/quote]

I respectfully disagree. Year in and year out they pump out extremely high quality players. To say that they are not “developing” those kids is not accurate. When a kid goes there as a freshman, he is no where near the top of his game.

Again, they are doing something right, just take a look at their commit list from the past 10 years, as someone else on here has mentioned.

We can agree to disagree.