This post in response to #325162. For some reason the few time I have posted here my response never goes under the actual link/post I am responding to. If anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong it would be great, I have tried clicking on everything and right clicking but it never shows the thread I am replying on.

Anyway, to the parent saying LE comes on here trying to promote its actually quite the contrary. If you look at the posts, the bashing primarily (meaning most of the time, not all) comes from BBL saying how good they are and that LE is flailing. The LE parents then defend and usually point out facts. Then people try to spin the facts with an example being the one where they said LE HS teams were trending down and the following response was stated:

Trending down? 2022 list of commits .
UPenn
Yale x2
Bucknell
Loyola
Brown
Hopkins
Duke
Villanova
Colgate
Army

Just to name a couple ... your right though, these schools are not that great...

Good gracious , people are clueless .

Likewise, in relation to the #325162, I believe the original poster was speaking highly of both BBL and LE when someone from BBL started the whole "LE is on the way down kick." That is when the LE parents started defending the 23's, who are ranked in the Top 10 (yes rankings are never 100% accurate) and how the LE 24's, who had a major overhaul to their team, are on the rise, only 8 spots down from BBL in the rankings with LE having the high changeover this year improving their roster, while BBL stayed the same with just a few add on's.

Also, the 23 attack kid is hands down fool. Again, a probable BBL parent says he is not top 5 in NJ, just shows that they have no clue about lacrosse. Correctly stated by an opposing parent, LE did not develop him, he was born that way. I am not related to this kid and although most of the comments were extremely complimentary, lets move on from his part of this story.

Lastly, to add fuel to the fire. LE 23's beats BBL 8 out of 10 games (possessions are just to hard to overcome). BBL 2024's beat LE 6 out of 10 games (I think BBL is deeper at middie). Just my predictions, no animonsity. They are all so close in ability, one or two games do not determine who is that much better. Both clubs moving forward, seem to have the top players in the state at the high school level, while BBL will always be better at the youth level because they put together the WSYL teams.

Last edited by JMLax1; .