Originally Posted by Anonymous
"OOoooofffff. Both Zingos teams 0-3 at WSYL. Not a good look. So much for slipping in..."

"Honestly a teeny surprised about their 2025 not winning one but their 2026 had a tough draw. Same for the other club that sent 2 teams for each division Breakers."....

I thought that Zingos would do a little better as well. They may have a couple of kids from their squad who missed the age requirement and that may have made the difference. I expected them to win at least one, maybe 2 games in pool play.

Breakers had a tough go of it. They did not score one goal on Saturday, and lost to Zingos on Sunday.

I thought that Cannon's might do slightly better than they did. They went 3-0 and pool play. They lost to Black Ops in the first round of championship play. If anyone should be angry about the formation of super-teams (Black Ops, Top Caliber (Top Caliber and Team Maryland), and MadLax), it should be Cannon's, as they got bumped out of the final 4 by Black Ops). Sold team. They may have been dejected after losing to Black Ops and ended up losing to Garden State in the next game , who they beat handily in pool play.

Top Caliber was disappointing, their normal team and Team Maryland's are much better than the combined WSYL team - that tells me that they have a lot of older kids on their HOCO/Summer tournament teams.

BBL was the men among boys in this tournament. Not only were they bigger, but they acted a lot older than 14 year olds - they acted like the college players that you see on ESPN/ACC Network. Also, quite a bit of trash talking by the kids during the game, the coach "Run up the score", and the parents on the sidelines.. f bombs galore.

True Annapolis is very quick and well coached. Lanky, athletic kids. They will go far as they get older and fill out and gain mass. Their only losses over the weekend were to BBL.

Glad to see the kids playing lacrosse again - great to be out there amongst the hustle and bustle of a tournament.

" They may have a couple of kids from their squad who missed the age requirement..." So let's dispense with the nonsense that Zingos can compete with on-age teams since they by definition have holdbacks.