Originally Posted by Anonymous
This first statement was in reference to the NJ WSYL teams a few posts up.

The second statement transitioned from the talent of the NJ WSYL teams, referring the talent here in NJ, juxtaposing how the 2023's for BBL and Leading Edge will begin committing September 1st, 2021, about 6 months away, and how about 35 of them combined will go D1. Likewise, I mentioned that both of their 2024 teams are more talented then their 2023 teams.

I am not sure what drop off your talking about for Leading Edge. Their 2023's are good and their 2024's are more talented and on the verge of being really good. The bottom quarter of both BBL and Leading Edge 2023 & 2024 are subpar. The top 17 on BBL 2024 and top 16 Leading Edge 2024 are all really good. Everyone on both clubs knows the 2023 players very well and who is talented and who is not, on both of their respective 2023 teams.

My initial post gave both teams compliments. I was keeping it positive.

It's a tough analysis, but appreciate the attempt at staying positive. BBL has certainly done a pretty decent job keeping their teams together, but I do agree that LE is struggling below 22's because the younger kids are sticking with their clubs.
Not putting much into the rankings but isn't LE 2023 ranked in the top 10? Even if you think the rankings are total b/s how can you say that team is struggling?

Not saying they aren't a good team, but they are not the juggernaut that some would like to believe. Regardless of one's feelings about the rankings, there is a big divide between the top 5 teams and the rest of the pack.