Originally Posted by Anonymous
For the most part, your son must play for Igloo, Express or 91....Most of these players have yet to play a HS game... Its similar to the so called tryouts for Warrior games. I agree with a lot of the players on the list, but some are only on there because of club affiliation. Looking forward to seeing these kids play in the Spring

S2S as well. 35 of the 50 are spot on but even then, the order is messed up, they shouldn’t have tried to rank them. Funny thing is if you’ve got a kid on one of those four clubs and he’s not on this list, now you know exactly where your son stands in the director’s eyes. Also, it’s impressive how great all the coach’s kids are.

Yes, but who is it that makes up the list.

Good question who actually puts the list together?

Don’t worry or pay any attention to these lists. My older son did not play at one of the big three lacrosse clubs and does not come from a traditional lacrosse high school. On September 1 of his junior year he had over 20 calls from Division I coaches some of them top 10 and 20 programs. Because he did not play on the best club teams like Express, Igloo and 91 and does not come from a traditional lacrosse high school his name was never submitted to be placed on any of those list. However he was offered spots ahead of most of those kids on those list for top D1 programs. He had many choices before he committed. My advice is just get your kids seen at top showcases and be a stand out at any tournament he attends and the coaches will find him. Trust me the coaches don’t care or look at those lists. Playing for Express, igloo or 91 will definitely get each one of those kids looks from every single Division I coach and assistant coaches but the colleges will make offers to the best players no matter what list they are on or whichever club they play for.

I agree, however the list do matter to the kids. They talk about it and brag about it. In the end,your 100% correct that the College coaches only care about how good you are. Its all about being seen at the tournaments and showcases.