Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just watched the replay of ESM v Manhasset. What an unbelievably talented team Manhasset has. They played calm and composed. ESM had some dirty crosschecking that the refs called the wrong way. I hope someone pays attention to that or someone is going to get seriously hurt.Three Manhasset players were holding their kidney area after the ESM girls squared up and used their sticks to stop them. Very dangerous and not how the game should be played.
Also, was the guy calling the game the ESM goalies relative or something? He kept going on and on about her 60 yard clears when all I saw was her throw away two long passes.
Good game overall, but clearly the better team won.

Wondering what game you were watching ... Manhasset was hacking and stick checking to the head. No excuses for the refs- Esm needs to convert shots a little better . You seem to take the ESm team lightly- manhassett did not. It was a well fought game on both sides. Why are you so jealous if the GK- yes some clears were bad and they really should change it up . Short quick clears sometimes are the better option. I am sure you are not a Manhassett parental go back to your own team

Congrats Manhasset and good luck at States! Bring it back to the island!

Thanks mom