Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The best players will make UA and AS will be for the next set of girls. UA is still the best and it hopefully leads to the biggest HS individual achievement; making the Senior UA AA game.
People.can call this past year a disaster but UA still had the best 12-15 2023 girls from the island chosen. no arguing that. maybe the last 8-10 spots were politics.
That said the AS should be a good event but the best players will still be at the FREE UA games

Corrigan Sports/UA had to open the Call Back Academy to anyone who tried out because they were not able to get enough players to participate otherwise. UA is slowly becoming irrelevant because of the role they let club directors, club coaches, and parent coaches play. It is not a fair process, and until you pull the clubs/high schools/parents out of the evaluation process and start to use more outside evaluators like Nike is going to ATTEMPT to do, you are going to continue to suffer. People have woke because of the gross display of bias this past summer at all regional tryouts, not just Baltimore and DC. I hope Nike is more legit for the sakes of the players and their bank accounts.
how much thought did UA and Nike give to the dates of these 2 tournaments. The last week of July is a huge vacation week for a lot of lax families, especially on the East Coast. they will going to the beaches from LI to OBX. thank god my kids committed and i'll be sitting in a beach chair that week