Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
bayshore romps farmingdale by 8 - YES (I was off w/ this one as were many others)

manhasset beats up eastport by 10 - YES (Not quite 10 but...)

mt sinai loses a close one, but its C division - Mt Sinai wins big ( Mt. Sinai is better than people think)

Overall I was 2-1....

Hey Nostradamus , what are you talking about in general, wouldn't your picks make you 1-2. Also Mt. Sinai is better than people think, everyone who knows them thinks they are very good, you just have a lot of people who cannot stand to admit that because the fans and parents are brutal.I think every starter on that team is committed to play in college and many are going to top ten ncaa programs, by the way they are undefeated.

Good luck upstate girls!

Mt Sinai has ten players in the next two classes committed to a school--Division I Furman, Jacksonville, Stony Brook (2), Florida (2), Villanova. Division II Lock haven, LIU Post. Divison III Catholic. Not bad.

For comparison (not affiliated with either school) Northport has the following:

Division I Bryant (2), Michigan, Stony Brook (3), Notre Dame, Colorado, Florida. Division II Lock Haven. Division III Rochester, RPI. Twelve players.

What do I take from this? Mt Sinai is doing just fine. The only edge Northport has is two very intelligent kids. Before anyone screams at me that's some humor.