[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]bayshore romps farmingdale by 8 - YES (I was off w/ this one as were many others)

manhasset beats up eastport by 10 - YES (Not quite 10 but...)

mt sinai loses a close one, but its C division - Mt Sinai wins big ( Mt. Sinai is better than people think)

Overall I was 2-1....

Hey Nostradamus , what are you talking about in general, wouldn't your picks make you 1-2. Also Mt. Sinai is better than people think, everyone who knows them thinks they are very good, you just have a lot of people who cannot stand to admit that because the fans and parents are brutal.I think every starter on that team is committed to play in college and many are going to top ten ncaa programs, by the way they are undefeated.

Good luck upstate girls!

I was wrong on Farmingdale too but also knew they could score on Bay Shore. The goalie issue was an issue for Bay Shore. I can see switching goalies at the half if you did so all season, but the coach made a goalie change at 8:00. I'm not sure if that helps or hurts a team.

I couldn't see Manhasset or Mt Sinai losing--and they didn't. But ESM and NS played well. Mt Sinai IS better than people give them credit for but get stuck in a lousy playoff bracket.

Get rid of Class C and have an A & B leagues split into two sub-divisions. Winners of the sub-divisions get byes in the playoffs and fill out the rest of the brackets as you do now. It is silly that four teams make Class C playoffs.