Originally Posted by Anonymous
The goalie you are talking about is not my daughter, does not play for my daughters high school, is not the same age as my daughter.I called you a loser because in my opinion you have to be a loser to come on here and critique a 16 year old goalie .It was also easy to see that you are a jealous little man who has a daughter that has obviously been in the shadow of the better goalies on long island and it kills you.Next tell your daughter and yourself it's all politics and Notre Dame has no idea what they are talking about.Why don't you let us know what team your daughter plays for so we can all criticize her ability you coward.
If you only care about the feelings of a 16 year old girl than where was the outrage when a poster said that B.S. weakness was goaltending? I pointed out a weakness of a team that another will key on . Besides the opinion of a loser like me will not dissuade her at all. If you knew who my daughter is , and the accomplishments she has achieved in this season alone I think you would change your mind. She sits in no ones shadow. I am sure N.D. saw what they like and thats there decision to take her or not. But if you think that politics has no bearing on girls lacrosse , especially in suffolk county than sir , you are the loser as far as calling me a coward , I don't see your name posted either. The one who sounds angry is you. If you don't like my opinion thats fine , but are you so small minded that you , as an adult , need to resort to name calling?

I have not come on this site to critique a 16 year old girl for all to see as only a loser like you would .If I knew who your daughter was I would feel sorry for her having such a coward for a father. Your daughter realizes that the only reason you criticize other young girls is the insecurity you have in her ability.You are so transparent ,so easy to predict, 1rst prediction was your daughter is a goalie, proven correct. Next prediction you will blame politics for the reason your daughter missed certain accolades,proven correct. Multiple predictions that your a loser, again proven correct.The way you have decided to overly correct a 16 year old girl makes me think you may have moved from loser into stalker .Please fill us in on your daughters accolades this past year, my guess is unfortunately for her ,zero. You obviously know the kid well enough to know who her father is so you should approach him next time you see him and offer your expertise ,next prediction is your too much of a coward to even think about it.Congrats to your daughter that she still enjoys the game with such a loser for a father.
Angry much