Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by CageSage
Long Island Championship Schedule and Pairings

All matches will be held at Adelphi University on Sunday, June 2nd.

Class A, 1:00pm

Farmingdale vs. Bay Shore

Class B, 3:30pm

Manhasset vs. Eastport-South Manor

Class C, 6:00pm

North Shore vs. Mount Sinai

Bay Shore handled Ward Melville easily tonight. Too much talent on Bay Shore squad. Some yellow cards but more frustration than anything else. Actually a pretty clean game. If Bay Shore has flaws it is in the draw and goal.
I wouldn't say B.S. handled W.M. I have seen them play a lot, and I thought they struggled until mid 2nd half. Probably just jitters and adrenaline , but played a little sloppy, missed passes and forcing a lot. Still the apex of class A.
I also watched the B game. Sayville, I thought, has a very strong D but lacks an offense of strategy, E.S.M. plays very physical, goes for the "man" and not the ball, goalie is good outside the cage but easily beat when opponent is on the line for free position, not a real good stopper.
Watched the A, and B nassau games also. A game was a real slugfest between F-Dale and Mass. but I don't think either team could beat B.S. (too much talent and team game on B.S.) The B game was real good. 2 of the best , with a lot of history slugging it out. Very clean lacrosse and a pleasure to watch. Hard to see either team lose. Though E.S.M. is good I don't think they stand a chance against 'Set. Way to much talent and will easily figure out E.S.M.

You are such a loser its not even funny. You act like you are some great judge of lacrosse talent when you are nothing more than a jealous parent of a kid who is most likely a goalie."Goalie is good outside the cage" , The only goalie that is good inside the cage is probably your daughter because she has so much practice every time the other team scores she has to go inside the cage to get the ball.Have seen the ESM goalie many times and watched her play at the past schoolgirls games and she is without a doubt one of the best on the island.Kid is verbally committed to Notre Dame as a 10 grader yet you feel the need to knock her abilities. You are a clown.