Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
no these rankings dont matter but always fun to poke at the 91 parents who think their kids play for crush (as this genius wrote below - enough said) its not 3rd grade anymore the best talent is scattered across the top 3 teams

How about you gents leave the heavy analysis to the experts, as you folks are clearly in over your head here.

http://lacrossemagazine.com/club-lacrosse-rankings/

Enough said.

I detest to say it, I really do, but I think US Club Lax's ranking system is more accurate and definitely more transparent. I don't like that they're affiliated with 91 (they deny this of course). But you can see their methods, look at their RPI system and the data set they're using.

US club lax rankings aren’t accurate. If a team plays in the cheesiest tourney brackets and wins every game they are ranked higher. I would hope everyone is smart enough to filter through the nonsense. Some clubs who are not so good might receive a high ranking because they played in brackets below their abilities to help themselves look better on paper. You want to see where u rank play against the top teams in your area it’s not that hard play the top local dogs and see where u land . Playing hide and go seek in garbage brackets with big wins help convince the crazy parents their team is great.