Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks on High!

I'd rather not play lacrosse than play for this organization

I started watching but I cringed so much I had to turn away. But here is a tip regarding highlight videos. They need to be against quality competition. Racking up goals against turnstile d-poles and goalies who jump out of the way does not impress anybody.

Wow, this is the part where you step off and look in the mirror and realize you are ripping on a kid with more talent and balls then you and the kid is 10/11. At lest you know who he is and he put it out there.
Hawks 2026 parents rip opposing players from the sidelines all the time. Just saying.

Did you ever say anything to the parent, or simply call the police or even email Matt Hogan? If you didnt then you should. Lots of people come on here and talk garbage but never do anything about it. Parents behavior in youth sports is appalling. Simple call to the Mark, Caleb and Matt go along way. Funny how sideline behavior changes when you say something.

You all are kidding right. Bashing a kid? Showing his video here and then hammering him. Directly or indirectly? It best stop now. Every post has an ip attached.....your not anonymous

Back of the Cage