Originally Posted by Anonymous
Scores from NAVY last night?
No one really cares. Just be glad they are playing.

Awesome set up. Very thankful to Navy for making it happen

I am going to disagree and I know I will be in the minority. Lacrosse season doesn't end; these kids are non-stop. It used to be a Spring/Summer thing but now its all year round. Most of these kids playing through the winter will burnout by HS. Even HS coaches will tell you; have your son put the stick down and take time off to play other sports.

Valid point - but can somebody explain what Navy is referring to?

Navy has put a box arena inside the stadium and hosting a league for teams ranging all ages from youth to high school held Monday and Tuesday night.
If you want to play lacrosse Spring/Summer I would suggest not playing club lacrosse because even the ones not in a league are training hard through the winter and fall. Taking it a step further, box is not the same as outdoor and maybe some kids enjoy playing that more. I know multiple kids that only play indoor and not outdoor. Take that away from them? I am open for suggestions on what other sports you think are running during the winter with Covid our kids can put their sticks down and go play. Tons of indoor hoops all over the state I imagine.