Originally Posted by Anonymous
Have to agree with you. Poor sportmanship by Massapequa coach keeping in starters at the end and shooting on goal at end really ticked me off. Port was beaten and I felt bad for their kids on the field. I know some of the Pequa kids families and know some juniors did not get into game. I hope they got all the seniors rotated in. No reason for starters to be in at 4th quarter, Port was not coming back and game wasn't close. I could understand if you put starters in at last minute so they could be on field at end of game, but just move the ball and don't shoot. e=Anonymous]Just watched Massapequa play Port since I haven't seen them play this year. Can move the ball however seemed very sloppy. The game was a blowout and Massapequa started subbing in the fourth quarter. However, I was very disappointed in the Massapequa coaching staff for putting their starting lineup in when Port received a penalty with 50 seconds in the game and again shooting with .7 seconds left. Will be an interesting game presumably against Ward Melville. Hopefully they won't be as sloppy.

[/quote]

From what I can see, no stopping Ward Melville this year. Would be shocked if they don't win State Championship. Pequa very good team, but no match. Prediction on all LIC's..
WM in a
GC in b
SWR in c