Have to agree with you. Poor sportmanship by Massapequa coach keeping in starters at the end and shooting on goal at end really ticked me off. Port was beaten and I felt bad for their kids on the field. I know some of the Pequa kids families and know some juniors did not get into game. I hope they got all the seniors rotated in. No reason for starters to be in at 4th quarter, Port was not coming back and game wasn't close. I could understand if you put starters in at last minute so they could be on field at end of game, but just move the ball and don't shoot. e=Anonymous]Just watched Massapequa play Port since I haven't seen them play this year. Can move the ball however seemed very sloppy. The game was a blowout and Massapequa started subbing in the fourth quarter. However, I was very disappointed in the Massapequa coaching staff for putting their starting lineup in when Port received a penalty with 50 seconds in the game and again shooting with .7 seconds left. Will be an interesting game presumably against Ward Melville. Hopefully they won't be as sloppy. [/quote]