Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Powderfinger
Mount Sinai beat Shoreham 7-3 for the Suffolk Cty class C championship.

Shoreham looked over -matched and lifeless. I guess the great run is over.

I will say this. Shoreham knew how to win as proven by their incredible run and did it with class. Mt Sinai needs to learn that quality. Mt Sinai coach calling time out with 56 seconds left in a 7-3 game and parents directly heckling Shoreham players at the end of the game and cheering when players get hurt is exactly what gives you all a bad name. So be it if you want it that way but acting like trailer trash is not what winners do. Being a winner is more than what the score board reads.

True. No one likes to play Mt. Sinai because of the parents, and that goes for sports other than lacrosse as well, and I'm going back years now. It's the way they roll, I guess, but it's unpleasant whether they win or lose.

True? Were you there? No one heckled any Shoreham player. Stop feeding into the pot stirrers. There was no Drama, just the garbage that is being poste here.

Anyone think it's ridiculous how Mt Sinai girls take acting classes in the off season. I saw a large bug fly near one of their heads and the player grabbed her head, fell to the ground and asked the ref for a yellow card. AND THE REF GAVE THE BUG A CARD...LOL.