Originally Posted by Anonymous
He probably called time out to give his girls some time to re-group as they were getting hacked in the head by the SWR players!!
Or perhaps it was a classic Al Bertolone move showing some of that Yellow Jackets blood allowing his players to savor the victory while rubbing the image of the loss into the minds of the dominant SWR program? Four goal leads with less than a minute remaining and the leading coach calls the timeout?

I don't know why this surprises anyone. They are taught as YJ's to play like thugs and have very little respect for the other teams. It trickles down the ladder to people like Bertolone who is usually a pretty classy guy. Whenever you have parents with no class, stemming from a tremendously talented but classless Club program, this is what you'll get. Have you ever once in your life seen a guy like Pete Mitchell carry himself with enough class to actually care what effect his decisions have on the other team. Never and I hope the people of Mt Sinai like it because that's the name they're making for themselves.

I am not from Mt.Sinai, but I was at the game. As far as the time out, the Mt Sinai girl took at least 5 hacks from the Shoreham girls. It appeared the coach was trying to protect his player. I am not sure what any of this has to do with club. These are 2 very competitive towns with a big rivalry. I did not see or hear any heckling of the Shoreham players from the MT Sinai contingent. In fact there were many clapping for the Shoreham girls when they came to the sideline after the game. It was a hard played game by both teams. It is a shame that in these contests there always has to be mud slinging on this site. If you ask me, that is classless! Tip your hat and move on!

Well I WAS at the game and all the behavior described by those parents DID happen. You should not claim to be someone your not. The comments are not mud slinging but instead unfortunate facts regarding the sad Mt Sinai program and culture. The entire Island hates you guys and it's not cause your winners (AND THAT'S ONLY BEEN FOR LIKE FIVE MINUTES) it's cause your classless.