Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Jesters earning some respect. Couple of their teams got got ranked. they are doing a great job promoting their program. Their numbers are going through the roof. Most age groups have 3 teams.

The Jesters next college commit will be their first. YJ and TG proven track records when it comes to recruiting.
[quote=Anonymous]Jesters earning some respect. Couple of their teams got got ranked. they are doing a great job promoting their program. Their numbers are going through the roof. Most age groups have 3 teams.

The Jesters next college commit will be their first. YJ and TG proven track records when it comes to recruiting.

Agreed, but the Jesters are and up and coming program. I’m hearing big things for the 2023 team. They seem to be getting bigger and bigger.

It might be time to stop listening to the voices in your head “ I’m hearing big things for the 23 team ,they seem to be getting bigger and bigger “ wouldn’t it be be great to get better rather than bigger !

Agreed, but the Jesters are and up and coming program. I’m hearing big things for the 2023 team. They seem to be getting bigger and bigger.

It might be time to stop listening to the voices in your head “ I’m hearing big things for the 23 team ,they seem to be getting bigger and bigger “ wouldn’t it be be great to get better rather than bigger !

Better is an understatement, this team is making a lot of noise and seems to making a lot you folks MAD!!!!!!