Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
might be time to face WP is just not that good. Having the kid who went through puberty first run through everyone is not really a sustainable strategy. without 22 , BL would have beat them easily.

They are still a very good AA team and that middie is still the best in the team. Goalies are insanely good. Need to add some size to their roster especially on defense. Plus too many small players on the sidelines that never see the field. Put them on another team so they can actually play, improve and maybe enjoy the game. I get the lure of t-shirts is strong.

Not sure what team you are referring to but it can’t be WP. Two out of the three starting poles are 6’ beasts as good as anyone at this grade. And the small pole is as quick and skilled as it gets. LSM as good as anyone out there at the position. I watch them closely, since my son plays attack and goes against them. And the midi you refer to is now a non-factor on that team. Rarely scores, never assists and can’t win a faceoff to save his life. Agree about the goalies. Very good! Size may have been an issue in the past, but not anymore. Definitely not a small team.