Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You all are more dense than I assumed. I’m not a Hawks dad at all. The post was just to show how consumed you guys are over a team that your kid doesn’t play for or never will.

It’s known that the 4 kids who are “too old” for WSYL were held back before 1st grade. Not for lacrosse.

I’ve seen them play up a last year and they lost all their games BUT they weren’t scared of the bigger kids and they never lost by more than 4 or 5 goals. The boys are tough, they aren’t scared of competition. Whether it be at practice or in games.

The club owner has always said they recruit for hardwork first and foremost. Then athleticism, IQ, and skill. The first 2 traits can’t be “coached” you have it or you don’t. The last 2 can be developed.

Until another team outworks them for the WHOLE GAME, they will continue to get better and improve.

Stop riding their dicks, get outside with your sons and teach them some work ethic. It will help way more than anything else.

Like the guy mentioned about the tryouts, it shows that most others talk a big game but don’t show up to test them.

Speculation about others is for LOSERS!

You tell them Coach Rage!

Keep eating those L's and wondering why