Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yeah they stink, just look at all the points they are giving up. Everyone scores on them when they are man down and they all make a living challenging them with big attackmen and middies. NOT....dude you have no clue. But that statement I'm sure will motivate them even more. I wouldn't bet against their defense that's for sure.

Here's the thing. All of the other teams that play them have to play their absolute best to have a chance. Even on a down day the Hawks defense doesn't give up more than 4 goals. I don't think anyone has scored 10 points on them more than once in the last 2 years. If I remember correctly the most I've heard anyone scoring is 7 goals. Physical or not (according to you) they don't give up many points. That's the job of the defense. Give them their respect and keep it moving.

#50 Dad

Who’s #50 I don’t think I even noticed him yesterday? And I have to agree with the previous poster; defense is their weakness; goaltending bails them out 75% of the time. Stick work is average and let’s be honest; they’re slow! Slides are always late and communication is poor. They definitely need an upgrade here.

#1 rule of BOTC - do not post your son's name or number! Ever! He will be known as the kid with the crazy Dad which is not a good look for HS and college coaches. Please trust me on that.