Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does it make you sad that your kid gets handled by multi sport athletes and aren't lax obsessed like you. Maybe get junior on the football field and he won't get steam rolled every time he plays Hawks on the lax field and you won't have to hear "Yeah Buddy".

The dad of #2...Stop looking and acting a fool. It's truly pathetic. How's the double wide in Glen Burnie?

I have seen some of the hawks kids who play football; pretty soft if you ask me.

Oh you have? prove it....

Just be careful what you’re wishing for with the BLC and Looneys defenseman; either would take your sons spot in a heartbeat. And I’ve seen your son try to run the ball; soft up the middle and not fast enough to get outside.

Your watching and critiquing someone else's sons play when no one cares about yours. I would say advantage guy who has local dads providing scouting reports on his son he is that good. Just saying

I think the opinions are based on the dad making statements gloating over his own son who is average at best as a defender and running back. BLC kid and Looney kid taking his spot next year write it down.

Here you are again, pounding out key strokes and giving a scouting report on someone else's kid while no one cares about yours. Good luck with that. The world needs ditch diggers like your boy.