Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can share as a parent of a 2025 True Atlantic player, that the only reason they are in these two tournaments this weekend is due to the cancellation of multiple other tourneys they were scheduled to play in during the past several months.(Lake Placid, Trilogy (CT) and one other that I can't remember the name of that was scheduled during the NCAA Final 4 in Philly). Parents that had registered were guaranteed 3 tourneys and they are trying to honor that. Also, once fall lacrosse started, they didn't want to mess with the local club schedules. I am very transparent and will say there is some talent on the teams, but I don't like the National title. Most of the boys come from 2-3 clubs and haven't played as a unit since January and I honestly feel that many of the local club teams are better than the "National" Teams. As far as scheduling who they play, I have no say in that.

A much needed post. Thank you for the info. Hopefully you have shut some up. Good luck this weekend to your team.

No one is shut up, they are busy laughing True and the amount of BS you suckers buy from the guys cashing the checks. I see you guys have paid up to level 2 on the MLM pyramid. One more step you get a free hat for 6K. You can't compete in your own backyard with local teams so to save embarrassment they feed you this BS and you buy it because it makes you feel good. #weduckmore #duckontwo

6K..... what are you talking about? My older son played for one of the top 2020 clubs and now my younger plays for a True Baltimore team. True Baltimore is cheaper than my older sons club was, nowhere near 6K. Sorry your club folded.