Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
was there a change of possession call (a charge or dangerous shot) with about a minute to go, that may have nullified the tying goal? thus allowing WM to run out most of the remaining clock. I wasn't there... if you were was it a good call or not?

semi-final, game less than a minute left in a close game should the ref hold the whistle and let them play or make the call?

Calls should be made consistently throughout the game regardless of time on the clock.

I was at EI/BS game, no interest in either team. Spectators from both teams complained consistently when calls didn't go their way.

So- one, two or twenty responses to your inquiry don't mean much as all are subjective. Get over it and move on.

Dude relax, as I stated above I wasn't there, ( you can read into that, that I had no rooting interest in either team, or I would have been there)

My point was to start a rational discussion with people who were there, and hear first hand accounts and opinions on whether a whistle/change of possession at the late stage of this game were warranted.

if you want we can yell at each other and talk about CR, SS, YJ and TG