I have seen those BS girls play many times. I was definitely impressed by EI while BS looked flat and disjointed at many crucial times. Credit EI for some of that BS play, but I would say it just may be what the coaches needed to prove you need to work hard and play fundamentally sound lacrosse the rest of the way.

Taking nothing away from BS they are still a very talented team. I wish them luck. Preparation for the remaining games will be key for both the staff and players.

BTW nice stick check call. I was impressed the player kept the ball in her stick while getting slammed in the fan. Sometimes, just sometimes, that takes skill not an illegal stick.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was able to catch East Islip/Bay Shore yesterday. First time I have seen either team play. My hats off to East Islip; they did not have the talent of Bay Shore but played a good system. My hats off to the coaching as well.

Bay Shore blitzed them to begin the second half, which was the difference. But Bay Shore's play was uneven at best and the goaltending very questionable. Should be a great game against Ward Melville.