Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know this forum is full of opinions, so here is mine, I’ve seen S2S and havoc play in the past, havoc couldn’t hang with the A teams, but they consistently beat b teams and allegedly they have improved a lot (now as Surge). S2S has almost always lost to town and b teams, so unless if they improved drastically this year, I’m almost certain that Surge would beat them easily.

Next weekend it seems a group of A teams might get to face off in Jersey - Legacy, Rebels, Rush, Igloo, express .... and possibly more

Can you please stop trying to act like you are an independent parent who has had time to watch two different 2028 B teams in his spare time. Your obviously a havoc parent. Last year the team was a mess. One coach quit in the middle of the season. The team played in 2 tournaments last summer(while venom played in 5) . The last tournament they had about 13 players and needed 4 venom players to come down and help. Sounds like they changed things with a new name and new coaches. Good for them. But please stop acting like havoc was good team