Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looneys blows with roster of 30.
Will get blown out by crabs.
Good night.
You showed you need a couple more 25 players before that happens. But the ones you did get this year have played well so that’s good.

Actual, honest to goodness serious question. When a kid is held back at this age, do the parents hide them at some obscure school so that no one laughs at them because they had to repeat a grade for either A. being slow or B. for lacrosse. I was wondering how it works so they are not humiliated at their parents desperation.
Not necessarily a small obscure school, but almost always a change in school. Most kids tend to go from public to private/catholic, but I've seen kids leave their private schools to repeat at a public (and some private to private of course too).

I would imagine you HAVE to change school. That would be too embarrassing to walk in to the same teachers and younger kids from the year before, for multiple reasons. Thanks for the answer Keep your heads up hold backs. Don't mind those people laughing at you both in front of your face and behind your back. It will all pay off for your Mom and Dad at the water cooler.

What holdbacks are you referring to? This topic has been beaten to death; what will be the excuses in high school?