Tend to agree as those afflicted with Stockholm syndrome usually do not to rebel against their captors, but the bald guy in jean shorts with the floppy hat and sandals does look like a maverick type. If we see the parents with dyed purple hair at the next tournament we will know the resistance against Rage is real.[/quote]

Another week gone by and still waiting for a poster to better or enhance this thread or 91 dad to come back[/quote]

They're not coming back. This thread has outlived its usefulness. Go back and read the past couple of weeks of commentary; it is nonsense over nothing; there was even a guy carrying on a dialogue with himself; I have stopped reading/posting and I recommend the rest of you do the dame. Get a life.[/quote]

Translation, Rage is the defeated poster and is unable and not smart enough to defend himself. MD lax dad trolls full tilted Rage. Lol ![/quote]

I am a guy who likes to troll people and generally be a donk on message boards. This whole Rage schtick you are trying for is really dense and probably why you are carrying on a conversation with yourself you started a week ago. I'm not even going to be mean to you. You look dense.[/quote]

There you go being selfish trying to take away the fun here of trolling this guy and of Rage (agree the schtick is weak but as we see in Hoco the nickname does stick)