Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think you people need to get a life as soon as possible! You should all try worrying about the team and the coach your own son is on and stop hating and bashing others. If people are happy on a team leave it be and if your unhappy go find a team or coach that makes you happy. Travel sports will pass you by fast so sitting and worrying and dissecting other teams or programs will not help the course of your own child.

Yo. You paying attention? Guy gets on here looking for respect, beating his chest about some B team being the #4 team on the island. With me so far? Good. Turns out what he is not telling everyone is his team isn’t a “team” at all, since they repeatedly and routinely cheat by using player’s that aren’t on their team, that are top tier AA talent. So Tarzan is completely full of BS. Still with me? You sure? There is no respect for teams that aren’t even teams. The moral bottom dwellers of this dreadful business of youth sports. You get on here spueing lies, and I’ll out you too. And if you think calling out a team for cheating is “dissecting” it, then you too need to check your moral compass, Launch-Dad!
I think you people need to get a life as soon as possible! You should all try worrying about the team and the coach your own son is on and stop hating and bashing others. If people are happy on a team leave it be and if your unhappy go find a team or coach that makes you happy. Travel sports will pass you by fast so sitting and worrying and dissecting other teams or programs will not help the course of your own child.

Yo. You paying attention? Guy gets on here looking for respect, beating his chest about some B team being the #4 team on the island. With me so far? Good. Turns out what he is not telling everyone is his team isn’t a “team” at all, since they repeatedly and routinely cheat by using player’s that aren’t on their team, that are top tier AA talent. So Tarzan is completely full of BS. Still with me? You sure? There is no respect for teams that aren’t even teams. The moral bottom dwellers of this dreadful business of youth sports. You get on here spueing lies, and I’ll out you too. And if you think calling out a team for cheating is “dissecting” it, then you too need to check your moral compass, Launch-Dad!

What program does your son play for Jane ?

Bro. You haven’t had enough yet? You looking for more??