Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here’s what I know as fact.

Launch used Taz’s best offensive player at two tournaments that I was at in 2019.

Launch used best Wolfpack player at recent tourney this year.

Launch parents have nothing to brag about, beating B teams by borrowing top AA players. In fact, you should be embarrassed and ashamed to have your son play for such a coach and organization. Think about the paying player/family who’s playing time is being stolen by these invited guests. Shameful.

Launch used Taz’s best offensive player at two tournaments that I was at in 2019.

Launch parents have nothing to brag about, beating B teams by borrowing top AA players. In fact, you should be embarrassed and ashamed to have your son play for such a coach and organization. Think about the paying player/family who’s playing time is being stolen by these invited guests. Shameful.

No one wants to see another team making a run for the better we all see. If they did or didn’t bring in one player whats the point? One player isn’t making them that much better of a team. Launch has some very good talent and have depth this year. Sounds like some upset b team daddy that is Very upset his sons team hasn’t grown over the past years

No one wants to see another team making a run for the better we all see. If they did or didn’t bring in one player whats the point? One player isn’t making them that much better of a team. Launch has some very good talent and have depth this year. Sounds like some upset b team daddy that is Very upset his sons team hasn’t grown over the past years

Nope. My kids a starter on a top AA team so no horse in the race. Just setting the record straight with facts that I have witnessed first hand. Launch has a known history of cheating, which began two years ago (or maybe earlier) to present. Personally, I could care less about any B team. But when people come on here beating their chests about their cheater team, I’ll be here to set the record straight. Launch can’t win without cheating with borrowed AA players. If they could, then the coach would take pride in his team, and play with what he has. But he doesn’t do that. The coach and the team is a total joke.