Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]no one is hating. the facts are the facts. Teams change for the good and the bad every year as they grow. No one said WP is a bad team, Just not as strong as they once were. That goes for all teams the parity is a lot closer now..[

We know all the top teams have great players but what is everyone’s thoughts on who has the top coaches at 2024 on Long Island at all the levels of play?

My opinion - save the flame wars, you don't have to agree

Legacy Taz - smart guy who knows how to coach the game. AA team.

91 WP - Some of the coaches are egotistical meatheads. But the results speak for themselves. AA team.

Rush - super smart, detail oriented coach with a team that has minimal talent. Still, if you watch them play, they're very well coached. B- team. A+ coaching.

Legacy Launch - another smart coach who knows the game. A relatively new team but one that has steadily improved year after year. A or A- team.

Express O'Reilly - the coach is an aquired taste but teaches the game. Stern but fair would be a good decription. And your 9th grader may still learn a few new words ... B team.

I'd be okay with my kid playing for any one of these teams. Hope that helps.

A process of elimination. Taz coaches change every other year. Who is the new guy? Express: Ask any express parent. Where is Schwaldo? After 8 years, still can’t beat any AA teams. Enough said. WP coaches: same since day one. Consistency/longevity. Nice. None of their kids are starters. No daddy ball. Double-nice! Multiple Suffolk county coach of the Year honors. Ok. Not bad. Sorry. B team coaches obviously don’t qualify. There you have it folks. Let the readers be the judge.

Typical uneducated, load mouthed Pack parent who yet again runs their mouth and pounds their chest while at the same time illustrates their inability to even read.

The OP asked "at all the levels of play" so B team coaches do qualify for a correct answer. The reply to the OP does not mention Schwaldo as "top" coach. Next time someone please draw this bozo a picture so he get's it.