Originally Posted by Anonymous
Serious question have a B player looking for a spot. Where is the majority of the Rebels second team from? Heard a few place but want to confirm. How many players are they carrying and what will their skill level be?

I would stay away from any Rebels second team. This year all their second teams were a disaster. 2025 second team did not have enough players to field a team. They basically cancelled their season when players on the top teams couldn’t come down to help. The 2027 team had similar problems and got crushed

If the 2nd team for 91 and express are a waste of money........the 2nd team for the rebels is REALLY a waste of money

I’m only familiar with one B team, and I will say, the 91 B team is no joke. They practice, and take it as seriously as the A team. Treated the same. I definitely recommend it.

91 treats all of their B teams, with the exception of the 2023 team, like [ChillLaxin] redhaired step children. You get stuck in all the crappy MyLacrosseMafia touraments playing the worst of the worst. Maybe the 2024 B coach is excellent, but he's got no say in what the team does and it will never amount to anything. For 91, a B team is just $$$$.

Seriously, name just one tournament 91 2024B was in that wasn't one of their own crappy 91 tournaments. Then list a few B+/A- teams you've actually played.

I couldn’t agree more with this statement. The virus really showed how they don’t care about B teams. If you going to tell me the ménace gets treated the same by 91 as the wolfpack......I would say you are on something. Don’t do the B teams of the bigger club. If your kid is a fringe a/b player you are much better going and playing for one of the smaller clubs

How is it that you are such a expert on all of the A teams and all of the B teams at this grade level? Unless your kid has played on every A and B club team at this age, you haven’t got a clue about what you are talking about. How about you let the parents that have actual experience with these teams comment, and you shut Up. Pathetic.