Originally Posted by Anonymous
It would be fun! The ‘21 would be the most well rounded in my opinion With 3-4 teams in competitive games, ‘22 LE and Tri State would be competitive both beat really good teams this summer, no 5 star players on either team according to IL. ‘23 LE and Tri State clear top 2, I think Tri State added a couple of good players, I’m sure LE did too. ‘24 is where the fun starts have no idea who went where during tryouts, but there are always lots of changes going into 9th. LE certainly turns over going into 9th just not sure where they are coming from this year, heard BBL. Don’t follow ‘25 and below so I have no idea.

2023 would probably be the most interesting age group, and not sure that LE and Tri-State are the "clear" top 2. You could make the argument for LE, they didn't win a lot of games, but they did play very good teams, so hard to get a handle on that team, Tri-State did not have any quality wins. That being said, tri-state may see some improvement with the SHP kids moving in, but that will not be a good sign for the current tri-state kids.