Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why is it that there are still no teams on the same level as a Taz and 91 at this age, in “the undisputed hot bed of all lacrosse”. Every year, I hear “teams are catching up”, but none ever do. Maybe (or maybe not) you can throw Express in there, but I don’t think Express has ever beaten either team. These kids are in HS now, going on 8 years, they are still all alone at the top. It doesn’t make any sense to me. Can someone please explain that to me?
You’re kidding right? Ask Pack about the Express North, the heat and Eclipse. The sport is growing and parity is upon us. Whether its hold backs out of DMV or work release programs with LaxaC there is plenty of competition in this age group. Madlax, NextLevel, BBL, BrotherlyLove, Eclipse, Express North and several others can play with these Taz and Pack.

Think you totally missed point of the post. As I read it, Poster is referencing Long Island, not age group as a whole. Gotta agree. No parody here. Which is weird considering this is “Long Island”.