Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thanks Hawks Dads for the reports on your awesome tryouts. Still waiting for one of you to answer why Hawks don’t play local 2025 teams. Your lack of respect for every local 2026 team is obvious, so why are you afraid to take on teams that you consider your peers?

I think it is the direct lack of respect for your dense question that no one is answering.
It’s not a dense question. It’s a legit one. Why don’t they play up? All they do is talk about how no one can beat them in 2026. So play up. I didn’t ask the question, but would love an answer as well. Heck why doesn't the coaching staff chime in and tell us.

Yeah, Pretty sure none of the coaches or any Dad’s who actually played the game at a high level are on these forums!

I have seen a lot of posts explaining how playing against hold backs makes players get better and how this would prepare kids for HS lacrosse when they would play against kids several years older. So if that is the true, it makes total sense that the Hawks should play up. How can the Hawks players prepare for HS competition when they always play against weaker and smaller opponents? It's great that they win all of their games but at what cost? Are we witnessing a train wreck come HS?

Okay, you convinced them. They are going to play 2025 this Spring and PLL in the Summer. Now please go away. You make them out to me some kind of Gods. You look like a fanboy!