Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some clarification with regards to the Whitman coaches red cards. After the Whitman player received her red card (she was being roughed up without calls, but no excuse for her rage) the assistant coach received a red card. That's it. No other cards issued.

However, when an assistant coach gets a red card, the head coach must leave also. Both coaches must sit out the next game. I clarified that with the referee after the game.

The assistant who got the red card is the most mild mannered man. he tried to protect his player and walked on the field. Red card. There was no bad language, poor sportsmanship at all. He walked onto the field. The head coach was not directly involved at all.

This is this coaching staff's first year. I'm not sure what "past experience" you are alluding to.

Middle school coach got a red card last week and coached the next game. District knew about it and it was all over social media sites. Varsity no different, my older daughter angry the coach uses the same girl who never wins a draw and 2 defenders from last year are now on offense where they should not be. Sad for the girls that take it seriosly