Originally Posted by Anonymous
L.E. does get some kids recruited. But why play there when younger unless there is some loyalty to current players. Good players can just play locally or for some other club and then if LE is good and they are good move over there in HS. I do not think LE is the only program without loyalty to current players, but it is a bad reputation for a team to have.

Amazing when people actually agree on these forums...and I do agree that LE is not the only club with loyalty issues.

Now that LE had their '24 callback yesterday, how many current players will get pushed out on a drop of a hat. Imagine how those families feel being discarded like used snot rag. LE does not develop youth players. They simply expect top players to join them in HS and act all arrogant about it. I'm rooting for their system to fail starting now. I'm confident they will fail. I can't wait to post back here how that team do against other Jersey teams where they will fail. I will bet they will not be close to being the top team in NJ. Forget NLF where they will be canon fodder. TLDR;LE <- Fail

The callback is total BS, nothing but a money grab. They already know the kids that they want, but have the callback to get another $70 out of the parents.