Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
While playing against the Hawks 2026 recently, My son (age 12) was told by a Hawks player that the majority of the 2026 Hawks are 13 or 14 years old, and this Hawks player said that he was 14 himself. I walked past one of the Hawks players after the game who did much of the scoring, and he looked at least 14 to me.

Would a Hawks parent or somebody who knows the roster care to estimate what percentage of the team is 13 or 14 year old?

1% of the team is 13 and they turned 13 this summer, held back probably in kindergarten. There are no 14 year olds. There are still 11 year olds!!!!! 99% of the team is 12 and under. Go cry a freaking river somewhere else and just realize these kids are dominant. End it.

You're an stunad and a fake. 1% or 20 would be 1/5 of a human. And you said they, so there are AT LEAST 2 to 3 13 year olds and probably more. It's OK. It's is allowed in lax and nobody can stop it. But don't try to BS everyone on here with that garbage. Those kids are 13+...everyone of them.