Originally Posted by Anonymous
To any FCA parents or others who know their 2026s, why does the big physical attackman sit out some games completely (while there and dressed) and other games plays only 5-10 minutes and dominate. I saw it myself one game and have heard others question it from multiple other teams (and spread rumors of daddy ball, racism, and not really being on the team which no one seemed to have any info to back those up). I asked a Dad when we faced them and he said he thought the kid "doesn't have the stick skills" which may be true but he is a monster and has scoring skills and would love to see him come to our tryouts if he wants to start and get more PT.

My son does not play for FCA, in fact, he doesn’t play elite level at all. But he has played against the player you are likely referring to when that player was at his previous club. In my opinion, that kid is an absolute monster when he’s on the run with the ball, and when he gets the ball he is basically a one man wrecking crew, who can run through a team and score on his own. However, when the game slows down I think he lacks the stick skills to set up in the offense, work the ball around and score. And that’s if it’s the same kid I’m thinking of. But I would like to hear from an FCA parent about this as well.