Originally Posted by Anonymous
Whatever gets you through the day. It’s tough when a town team beats your $3000 a year club team isn’t it ?

Not an igloo or express parent.

However, I’ve seen the smithtown group and I do think they”re very good. But it’s a numbers game you have the biggest pool to choose from so naturally you will have one of the best PAL teams around. But when they end up in HS you automatically become half as good. Why do you always lose to WM? The answer is......well as you know they’re able to stay as one school.

If you need more info think back to the 90’s before sachem split up, they battled with WM but now the school district is cut in half and WM dominates them.

I hope you enjoy your next two PAL seasons because once they hit middle school it’s welcome to the middle of the pack.
Whatever gets you through the day. It’s tough when a town team beats your $3000 a year club team isn’t it ?

Not an igloo or express parent.

However, I’ve seen the smithtown group and I do think they”re very good. But it’s a numbers game you have the biggest pool to choose from so naturally you will have one of the best PAL teams around. But when they end up in HS you automatically become half as good. Why do you always lose to WM? The answer is......well as you know they’re able to stay as one school.

If you need more info think back to the 90’s before sachem split up, they battled with WM but now the school district is cut in half and WM dominates them.

I hope you enjoy your next two PAL seasons because once they hit middle school it’s welcome to the middle of the pack.

Igloo parent here - Smithtown parents totally live up to their reputation. Argue every call, talk smack to opposing parents, vulgar moms. Just a low class bad look all around.