Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have no love for bbl, but with all of this COVID going on, I just gotta say that no team is at the top of their game. Just saying, no spring season, and not being allowed to have real practices until July (varying by location) with some teams following the rules and others not. This whole summer season is meaningless.
Not sure if it's ture but heard a number of the top BBL 2024 are trying out for Leading Edge. BBL having a hard time putting kids in collage.
Found the LE director. Nice try. How about setting up a game btw BBL and LE see how that goes.

Leading Edge will catch up to and probably surpass BBL next season. They always add a bunch of players and grab a handful of reclasses. BBL is still a good club but when they get to high school they fall off a bit. The current BBL high school teams used to beat up on LE at the youth level. Now its the other way around. Same thing is likely to happen here. If the 2024s played today though, I'd say BBL wins by 2-3 goals.
Your credibility is suspect LE dad. No-one from BBL 24s would join a B level LE team. Proof will be after BBLs tryout is done and core players stay. What's the draw anyway, NLF? please. It's been watered down and lost its appeal and LE is never competitive in it. By the way, BBL wins by 15-18 goals easy with half their players missing.

Ha ha. You're obviously a BBL player or dad holding on to the dream and has no idea of the bigger picture. Just wait and see.

Really? And you have it figured out have you. you know the secret to life and see the big picture. You're a joke. Good luck with your son making the cut at Leading edge this year. he always have Bloomfield College to look forward to.